The building is high quality purpose built offices and benefits from the
– Prestige reception area
– Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
– Raised access floor
– Suspended ceilings
– Male & female WCs
– Passenger lift
– Generous car parking
– CCTV & door access control system and 24-hour security
By separate arrangement there is use of the following facilities:
– High quality canteen facilities
– Conference rooms with full audio-visual facilities
– Break-out areas
– Mini bus service to Maidenhead Railway station
– Mail room and loading bay
Whitebrook Park is a purpose built office campus set in landscaped rounds situated on the northern outskirts of Maidenhead approximately 2.5 miles north-east of the town centre. There is easy access to the M4 via Junction 7 or 8/9 and to M40 at Junction 3. Maidenhead railway station provides direct access to London Paddington (journey time approximately 30 minutes) and Reading (14 minutes).
There is a bus stop on Lower Cookham Road close to the entrance of Whitebrook Park.
Approximate Net Internal Areas:
Ground floor 11,000 sq ft (1021.9 sq m)
First Floor 23,000 sq ft (2136.7 sq m)
Total 34,000 sq ft (3158.6 sq m)
Parking Notes: 60 Car spaces.